FREE STANDARD SHIPPING & FREE RETURNS
HIPS: With your feet together, measure around the fullest part of your hips to ensure you’ll have enough room to move comfortably.
TALL: All tall sizes are 5 cm longer than regular sizes and are marked with a T behind the size
SHORT: All short sizes are 5 cm shorter than regular sizes and are marked with a S behind the size
Ultra-tight, second-skin fit that keeps you locked in.
A slimmer, athletic cut that allows total mobility but eliminates the bulk of extra fabric
Fuller cut for complete comfort, total range of motion & greater breathability.
You must be logged in to share by email.
For a gore product it’s ok. The wind stop fabric is at the top of the trousers. They run small and ideally would have a higher back so that you are wind and water protected on your lower back while excercising.
Pants fit true to size! And couldnt be more comfortable. Wear well and look great! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
I was really hesitant buying these pants because of the price, but I was looking for some hiking pants to help with the wind and rain when on a mountain summit. I took them out for their very first hike (first time ever wearing them) and was extremely disappointed with their durability.
- wind resistant
- zippered pockets helped contain small items for easy access
- inseam - I'm 5'4" and its a great length - it's very hard to find pants that aren't too long
- 2 holes in the back after doing an easy scramble and moderate climb up and down a mountain. I'm assuming this came from rubbing up against rocks but I expected them to last more than one hike
- very warm in hot sun/weather hard to tell if they were breathable
- They fit a baggy so probably could have sized down
Would not recommend them for hiking or trails or anything that risks you falling down